Saturday, September 3, 2011

Peace of mind

Is this a dream? It feels like one sometimes, I almost have the thought that I might wake up and it all will be gone, I might be strong, I might smile even when I want to cry... I tell myself "it's all worth it don't you regret this, just keep on, don't dare to look back because it will make everything harder, smile, no one said it was easy to pursue dreams".

I remember one of my favorite quotes from vanilla sky "There are no guarantees, but remember: Even in the future, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour...and I know the sour."
What is any life without the pursuit of a dream? Most of us live our whole lives... without any real adventure to call our own.

Out the windows of my bedroom
Climbing higher than forever
Just make a wish and everything comes true...

No comments:

Post a Comment