Monday, May 16, 2011

Sister Love


This post is for my sister which I miss every day. The little girl that made me laugh when we were together.
Here are some quotes I love and are dedicated to my miss little sunshine.

I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!



It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!
-- Author Unknown



She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.
-- Barbara Alpert



My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
-- Linda Sunshine



Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister.
-- Katherine Mansfield



A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
-- Marion C. Garretty

No comments:

Post a Comment