Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tears for Fears



It's hard to say goodbye to the ones you love, but I know that everything happens for a reason because God is the controller of everything and in the end it'll all be worth it. So this past days I'm cherishing every moment I can spend with my family and my friends.
Today I remember maybe the second post I wrote and I'm building my dream I once said how much I wanted to live somewhere else and understand what it feels like...So the day has come and I have been waiting so much for this day, now I have to move on and start with baby steps and enjoy what life brings. I promise on Monday I'll charge my Ipod, take my camera and drink loads of tea.


The minute you choose to do what you really want to do it's a different kind of life.

R. Buckminster Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment