Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats


We should live every single day as if it's our last day...haven't we heard this on and on? Yes! I believe is the best advise ever and we take it for granted so much, maybe it's because we still think we'll live forever... Never regret doing something that you love, never stop dreaming, make those dreams come true, focus in the good things of life, don't waste life, never worry too much, start living... it's your life if you don't take care of it who will? We never know what could happen tomorrow, we may have it all today! Open your eyes! If not then I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.


"Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around. "-Vanilla sky

This song means so much to me...I still remember the long afternoons with my boyfriend when we used to just spend time so much time in his room and suddenly this song started playing from his music list...that's the beauty of love. I prefer having a second of magic, even if ill have to lose everything instead of having an ordinary love "I know sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet" My Ale is the most amazing person I ever met...

No comments:

Post a Comment